Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To blog or not to blog?





I want to be a journal-er, but I've never been one of those diarykeeping types. Will using a keyboard instead of a smelly Strawberry Shortcake marker inspire me to record my random musings? For the next 4-6 weeks it will! This blog has been started as a project for an educational technology class, but perhaps it will continue into an ongoing collection of my jumbled thoughts, an online fruitcake of ideas about education, technology, positive thinking, reading, science, students, Modern Marvels, and fung shui. Here goes nothing. No, wait...here comes SOMETHING!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Leyla,

I know what you mean about the journaling. I found it very difficult to make myself do this, but must admit that the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I try to remind myself not to force the thoughts and just post when I have something I would like to share.

I enjoyed perusing your blog and really like the title.

Tracy